MCS help you to collect the heterogeneous enterprise security data (events, logs) into one central point.
Security Event management platform analyzes the enterprise network and security infrastructure information in real-time, creating integrated alert mechanisms and meaningful dashboards to give a complete line of sight across the enterprise.
This helps to:
- Converts your raw data into actionable business knowledge.
- Centralizes all your security device logs.
- Reduces Business Risk by reacting in real-time to security incidents.
- Enables real-time alerting via the Alerting & Correlation Console.
- Identifies the attack source and type for many devices.
- Reduces your log exploitation costs via automated solutions.
- Meets your need to understand activities by user and device.
- Enables conformity with International Regulations (Sarbanes-Oxley, Basel II, ISO17799 etc…).
Juniper Networks Security Threat Response Manager (STRM) family of appliances provides a converged network performance and security management solution for Enterprise and Service Provider customers.
STRM offers an integrated log, threat and compliance management solution for Juniper Networks and multi-vendor environments.
Read more about Juniper STRM