IT Project Manager
Job Vacancy - 2021-02-11
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 6-8 years||Senior Level||Full Time||Service Delivery|
· DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
· Manages Assigned Projects from initiation to closure.
· Manages Assigned Proof of concepts (POC) from initiation to closure.
· Works with project sponsor and stakeholders to complete project document outlining scopes, goals, deliverables, required resources and timing.
· Leads the planning and implementation of assigned POCs and Projects.
· Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
· Defines project tasks and resource requirements.
· Provides direction and support to project team.
· · Constantly Audit project progress and performance and take the corrective actions if needed.
· Present reports defining project progress, problems, solutions and lessons learned.
· Provide summary reports on projects to Service Delivery Manager.
· Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and mitigation strategies, and provide recommendations and key data to decision-makers.
· Ensure team alignment to the customer satisfaction and project goals and track deliverables weekly (or daily when needed).
· · Ensure proper delivery and handover of the project.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
§ Qualification in project management or equivalent.
§ At least 6-8 years of experience in an IT Project Management position.
§ Preferred to have technical knowledge on one of these fields: Networking, Security or Systems.
§ Excellent Command of English and Arabic, both spoken and written.
§ Leadership skills.
§ Communication skills.